Be with Durga each day.
– Make your life a ritual. Create an altar dedicated to Durga, find an object which represents your sword. If you have a sword or a tool that represents a sword, knife, crystal or staff, pull it out use it in your practice, and place it on your altar.
– Complete the Durga Embodiment Video Practice and listen to the Meditation.
– Complete the practices in the workbook: Reflect on and Create Your Desire Map.
– Do something every day, even if only for 5 minutes, that fills you up and connects you to your power.
– Practice the Mudra Mantra to connect with strength, discernment, and courage.
– Dress and adorn yourself as a warrior goddess in your own unique way, think bold colors, red, gold, yellow-orange. Notice what makes you feel fierce and more like a protectress.
– To go deeper, read the chapter on Durga in Awakening Shakti by Sally Kempton.
Answer the Reflection Questions in your journal and connect with the Sisterhood and Queen’s Chamber.
In this guided meditation, you are invited to call on Durga, to feel her power and strength as you. Connect to your bamboo core and fill yourself with the golden light of protection as you embody your inner cross symbolizing Durga’s Sword and Lotus. Option to use the Yoni Egg.
Invoking Durga activates the Solar Plexus Chakra, connecting you to your power, courage and divine will. The ‘ram’ bija sound is offered with movement. For more information, see the Sacred Tools with the Chakras Map PDF in the resources tab.
In this movement video, you are guided to connect with your inner sword of truth and protection. Feel the strength and power in your legs, pelvic floor and core as you move through different yoga asanas and invite Durga to be expressed through you.
Note: If you are not familiar with these asanas (yoga postures) watch the video a few times to become more familiar, and you can always move at a slower pace, doing what feels good in your body as you invoke your inner warrior.
Once you are warmed up with this video you can always listen to this Durga/ Graceful Warrior playlist on Spotify to go deeper into your Durga dance.
Durga Call Recording – April 15
In this powerful Durga transmission call, Sofiah guides you to call upon the support of Durga and your Inner Cross, to tune in to the teachings of inner authority and the strength in our vulnerability, to ask for support from the seen and the unseen forces, to find justice and balance, to trust that whatever is here – is here to guide and teach you to listen to the messages that are here to help you navigate during these times, so you are able to withstand any adversity, listen to your inner authority and choose the continual practices to stay in a calm space of Sovereignty.