Be with Lakshmi each day.
– Make your life a ritual. Create an altar dedicated to Lakshmi, find an object which represents her energy to add to your altar, perhaps include a chalice or cup in which to fill.
– Complete the Lakshmi Video and listen to the Lakshmi Meditation.
– Complete the practices in the workbook: connect with Gratitude, Fullness, Beauty, and Money.
– Do something every day, even if only for 5 minutes, that fills you up and connects you to your radiance.
– Practice the Mudra Mantra to remember your presence is valuable and you are magnetic.
– To go deeper, Read the chapter on Lakshmi in Awakening Shakti by Sally Kempton.
Answer the Reflection Questions in your journal and connect with the Sisterhood and Queen’s Chamber.
In this guided meditation, you are invited to imagine yourself in a luscious fertile garden reflecting on your own beauty and fullness from within. Option to use the Yoni Egg.
In this movement video, you are guided to connect with the wellspring of Lakshmi’s essence through all of your chakras. Refer to the Resources Tab for more information on each chakra. Experience yourself as full, radiant and beautiful.