Living Artfully Workbook
Be with Living Artfully each day.
–Remember every moment is an opportunity to live artfully.
– Continue your Gratitude Practice. The more we focus on gratitude, the more we open ourselves to receive or experience more to be grateful. Be a living prayer of gratitude.
– Live with Inspiration – Find inspiring quotes and write them on post-it notes, or colored paper, place these quotes around your home, on your desktop, or in your car to stay present to the magic of living your passion. You can even add one to your vision board!
– After reading the workbook complete the Living Artfully Video.
– Practice the bija sounds for each chakra in your movement practice. Explore these practices at your own pace.
– Continue creating your vision board from Dream Canvas – define your passion project
– Spend at least 7 minutes a day nourishing your passion project, be it writing, meditating, daydreaming, researching, sewing, practicing, dancing, singing, studying.
Answer the Reflection Questions in your journal and share one response in the FB Group.
Living Artfully Video
In the Living Artfully Video, you are invited to play through your eyes and hands to explore your kinsphere and notice what you choose to give your attention to. Open yourself to inspiration, empty out and become a channel for creative spirit to flow through your Temple Body. The Hindu Goddess Saraswati is present in this video, and her mantra is ‘Om Aim Saraswati Namaha,’ meaning ‘Om, I bow to the flowing one whose essence is wisdom.’ You will also be guided to connect with the bija sounds for each chakra: Lam, Vam, Ram, Yam, Hum, Om, Ah. See the workbook for more information.
Module Six Call Recording – February 27
Our Module Six Living Artfully call interweaves all of the previous lessons as we discuss how life is a practice of showing up in every moment and the need to take responsibility for aligning with our highest frequency of YES. We are painting and dancing our canvases in every moment.
I guide us in a journey to connect to the flowing Goddess of Saraswati of divine creative spirit, wisdom, insight, inspiration and sound to lead us to create a frequency of spacious self love and cultivate our inner landscape.
Closing Call Recording – March 6
We begin our Closing Call with a meditation to ground with the New Moon energy. We share what we are celebrating for ourselves on this journey to connect to our Inner Mystic. The Rooting Your Temple Body practices have given us the foundation to prepare our soil and create the boundaries to connect to a strong sense of self.
We also discuss the Desire Map Guiding Compass and the Queens Chamber calls as resources going into this month between the next Trimester. We are here to be the witness and hold space for each other until the Awakening the Goddess Trimester begins April 3rd.
Module One Call Recording – January 16
In our Module One call I guide you into a meditation to connect to your Bamboo Core and empty presence. I then share how Bamboo Spirit came to be and how it can support you in moving through adversity. Listen and witness some powerful shares from some of our sisters.