Living Artfully Workbook
Be with Living Artfully each day.
–Remember every moment is an opportunity to live artfully.
– Continue your Gratitude Practice. The more we focus on gratitude, the more we open ourselves to receive or experience more to be grateful. Be a living prayer of gratitude.
– Live with Inspiration – Find inspiring quotes and write them on post-it notes, or colored paper, place these quotes around your home, on your desktop, or in your car to stay present to the magic of living your passion. You can even add one to your vision board!
– After reading the workbook complete the Living Artfully Video.
– Practice the bija sounds for each chakra in your movement practice. Explore these practices at your own pace.
– Continue creating your vision board from Dream Canvas – define your passion project
– Spend at least 7 minutes a day nourishing your passion project, be it writing, meditating, daydreaming, researching, sewing, practicing, dancing, singing, studying.
Answer the Reflection Questions in your journal and share one response in the FB Group.
Living Artfully Video
In the Living Artfully Video, you are invited to play through your eyes and hands to explore your kinsphere and notice what you choose to give your attention to. Open yourself to inspiration, empty out and become a channel for creative spirit to flow through your Temple Body. The Hindu Goddess Saraswati is present in this video, and her mantra is ‘Om Aim Saraswati Namaha,’ meaning ‘Om, I bow to the flowing one whose essence is wisdom.’ You will also be guided to connect with the bija sounds for each chakra: Lam, Vam, Ram, Yam, Hum, Om, Ah. See the workbook for more information.
Module Six Call Recording – February 5
In our Module Six Living Artfully call, I offer a crystal singing bowls Chakra Seed Mantra practice to connect you with the collective “YES” of Living Artfully. We attune our body and voice to the Divine and we use these two instruments to live artfully in every moment.
You get to open your voice and learn to speak with discernment, and to rewrite your story. It’s about the journey, evolving into this deep place of remembrance and union with the divine, deep trust and surrender every step of the way. We dive into discoveries of what it means to Live Artfully.