Be with Quan Yin each day.
– Make your life a ritual. Create an altar dedicated to Quan Yin, find an object which represents her energy to add to your altar, perhaps include a rose quartz crystal.
– Complete the Quan Yin Video and listen to the Quan Yin Meditation.
– Complete the practices in the workbook: Write a letter of forgiveness and create a Water Prayer.
– Practice the Mudra Mantra when you need more self-acceptance and compassion.
– To go deeper, Read Chapter 11, Keycode 6 in The Sophia Code by Kaia Ra and watch the bonus interview with Kaia Ra from International Temple Body Day (below).
Answer the Reflection Questions in your journal and connect with the Sisterhood and Queen’s Chamber.
In this guided meditation, you are invited to take the throne on a white lotus, and embrace your inner child as you transmute pain with Quan Yin’s crystalline healing salve. Option to use the Yoni Egg.
Quan Yin Video
In this movement video, you are guided to connect with Quan Yin’s soothing energy in this dance of self-love. Seal in this dance with the triple flame of transmutation mudra.
Bonus- Interview with Kaia Ra from International Temple Body Day
Quan Yin Call Recording – April 10
For our second Awakening The Goddess call, curl up and drop into the welcoming embrace of Quan Yin. Be guided in Quan Yin’s compassionate freedom and acceptance as we recognize that every experience we have moved through is here to guide and teach us on this path.