Welcome, Beloved Sister!
Welcome and congratulations for saying YES to yourself, your life and most importantly your body!
Rooting Your Temple Body lays the foundation for this journey and is made up of The Five Fold Path- a guiding map to embody, empower and express our Divine Feminine Power. The Five Fold Path consists of Bamboo Spirit, Innate Wisdom, Graceful Warrior, Dream Canvas and Living Artfully.
Rooting your Temple Body is embedded in the Tantric belief that your body is an instrument of the divine and of awakening. What you cultivate internally within your body and mind, informs what you will create externally, in your waking life. Throughout this journey you will learn tools to help guide you on your path. Through embodiment, empowerment, and expression of your inner Goddess, you will come alive in ways you have been waiting for as you say YES to a creative path of freedom.
Your body constitutes the vehicle in which you move through your life, and so it is essential to know how to love your body and have a positive relationship with your temple in order to create a life you love. It is time to give yourself permission to be the fullest expression of yourself, as you empower your sacred sexuality and embody confidence on a whole new level.
We are on this journey together, you are not alone as you come into your temple body, your power, your femininity and your creativity in a deeper way.
– Preparing for Live Calls –
- We will meet in Sisterhood, Wednesdays at 12pm (Noon) Pacific Time LIVE on the following dates:
Opening Call – December 4th (12:00-2:00 PM PST) | Call #2 -December 11th | Call #3 – December 18th |
Integration Weeks – December 25th & January 1st |Call #4 – January 8th | Call #5 – January 15th | Integration Week – January 22nd | Call #6 – January 29th | Call #7 – February 5th | Integration Week – February 12th | Closing Call – February 19th (12:00-2:00 PM PST)
- Mark the calls in your calendar now including the integration weeks!
- Know that you will receive the most support being live to experience the transmission on each call, as well as connecting with myself and the sisterhood in real time.
- If you cannot make the live call, you will receive the call recordings to watch the replay.
- Sister support is always with you in our private Facebook Group.
- Use this link to join the calls each week: https://zoom.us/j/103104340
– Setting Up Your Sacred Space and Altar –
Let us begin by creating sacred space for this journey. Reflect on your sacred space in your home…
I invite you to create space for yourself, whether a whole room or a corner of a room, with your precious things, for your own personal practice.
- What are the seeds you want to see flourish in your life?
- Gather your precious stones and sacred items.
- Intentionally choose each item to support you in holding space as you dive deep.
Each week, continue to listen and see if there are any other sacred objects which desire to be part of your altar and sacred space.
When we create a sacred space and altar in our home, it creates our connection with divine creative spirit in tangible form. Recognizing that all of life is sacred, the mundane and the extraordinary.
To prepare your Temple Body as a sacred space, remember these simple ways to shift your state into ritual space:
- Light candles, burn sage or incense and/or take a shower to cleanse from the day.
- When taking time for your own practice and self-reflection, ask those around you, your family, roommates, for what you need to support you in creating a sacred space.
- You are invited to work with your sacred blood in this trimester. Perhaps you have a special vessel, or jar with a lid to contain your blood for rituals. Keep this vessel on your altar or in a special place just for you. If you are not bleeding at this time, you can also use red paint to symbolize your blood.
Opening Call Recording December 4
In our first call of The Global Mentorship, we share our personal intentions for our year long journey together, review the sisterhood agreements and join together in a Lotus Flower Yoni Portal meditation to anchor our Temple Bodies and intentions into Mama Gaia.
I bow to each of you for saying YES to this journey of Embodied Feminine Leadership.
Reach out for Support . . .
It is up to you to continue what you want to pursue and nurture in order for the biggest transformation. These practices and journal prompts will help organize your thoughts so you can better discern where to focus your energy moving forward. You are encouraged to keep a journal to allow even more to come through you and out into the world.
As we explore deeper aspects of ourselves connected to our sexuality, unresolved traumas or experiences may surface to be healed. I strongly encourage you to work with a skilled practitioner, therapist, women’s health expert, or somatic guide to support you in moving through deep emotions.
Please note, this sisterhood journey is not a replacement for therapy. I highly suggest having extra support to move through what may arise. Please check out our list of Support Resources in the Resources tab above.
Closing Call Recording February 19
In our closing call, Sofiah speaks on how the
Temple Body Practices can continue to support you in staying rooted in your body, flesh, blood, connecting to yoni, power, voice, vision, accessing different chakras, opening up the channel and tuning in the voice.
She guides a meditation to reflect on where you are now compared to where you were before you said YES and started this journey.
Everyone then shares the transformation they have moved through so far in our first Trimester.