Be with Saraswati each day.
– Make your life a ritual. Create an altar dedicated to Saraswati, find an object which represents her energy to add to your altar, perhaps include a vessel of water, sound instruments, and creative tools.
– Complete the Saraswati Video and listen to the Saraswati Meditation.
– Complete the practices in the workbook: connect with Expressive Arts, Writing, Your Message, Sound & Voice.
– Upon waking, immediately practice the Mudra Mantra to align your mind, womb, and heart as one open channel for creativity.
– Carry a journal with you and write down any inspired thoughts that come to you throughout the day.
– Spend time in flowing water, if you can. If you don’t live by any bodies of water, make your shower a ritual to connect with the flowing Goddess.
– To go deeper, Read the chapter on Saraswati in Awakening Shakti by Sally Kempton.
– Answer the Reflection Questions in your journal and connect with the Sisterhood and Queen’s Chamber.
Share inside our FB group, perhaps it will be your Magnetic Message Video, or dance, song, or piece of writing – creative inspiration flows in many ways!
In this meditation, you are guided to invoke Saraswati through connecting with your breath and voice as you move through the different bjia seed sounds with the chakras. Option to use a Yoni Egg.
Music Tracks – Temple of the Goddess, Sacred Blessing, Cosmic Soul Lotus by Liquid Bloom
In this movement video, you are guided to open yourself as a channel and allow divine inspiration to flow through you as Saraswati, the muse. Get ready to play, dance with fabrics, and paint your dream canvas with your dance. Invite your mind to get out of the way, and be open to receive the magic that is available to you in every moment.
You will need a bowl of water to anoint and bless yourself, and fabric or a veil to dance with.
Saraswati Call Recording – May 22
In our second-to-last call of Awakening The Goddess, we weave in Saraswati, the Goddess of Grace, to bring more play and inspiration to the everyday. Saraswati is the Muse. She opens up the channel of embodied wisdom through all mediums and invites clarity on what you most value and stand for as you awaken on this path and root into your full potential.
Closing Call Recording – May 29
In the Closing Call of Awakening The Goddess, we weave the medicine of the Goddesses together and experience the alchemical Goddess living within our Temple Bodies. Each sister shares what is alive and transforming in this process of AWAKENING and such deep wisdom and inspiration poured forth. I encourage you to share what is alive for you in the private Facebook group along with a 2 minute video inspired by Saraswati to reconnect to your values.