Module Seven – The Sexual Priestess
Be with the Sexual Priestess each day.
- Meet yourself in the moment. Take one step at a time. There are so many ways to connect and nurture this relationship and marriage with the divine.
- Practice making your life a ritual. From the moment you wake up, place one hand on your yoni, breath into your yoni and listen to what she desires.
- Connect with the Sound & Chakra Awakening and Yoni Gazing practices. Explore these practices at your own pace and try them more than once to be in this deep dialogue with the Sexual Priestess.
- Notice what arises in your life, your relationships and your dreams.
- Reflect in your journal and connect with the Sisterhood and Queen’s Chamber.
Every moment is an opportunity to do something that fills you up and gives you pleasure.
VIDEO: Empowered Pleasure Invitation
EnJOY this discussion on pleasure practices from the first Live Temple Body Arts Training. I speak about female ejaculation, yoni gazing and giving ourselves permission live from pleasure. Chere Rachelle, one of our Temple Body Artists shares a short breast massage technique.
Sound & Chakra Awakening Guided Meditation
Carve out 25 minutes for this Sound & Chakra Awakening Guided Meditation.
You have the option to be naked in front of a mirror or clothed, whatever feels best for you.
For more information on the Chakras and Bija Sounds, see the Sacred Tools with Chakra Map PDF below.
Sacred Tools with Chakra Map
VIDEO: Yoni Gazing Pleasure Practice
YONI AWAKENING: Yoni Gaze Mirror Practice
**It is potent to do this practice following the Sound & Chakra Awakening Meditation**
Set aside 5-15 minutes to connect with your yoni in the mirror. Option to use the yoni egg of your choice. I recommend an amethyst, if you have one, to open up the channel between your lotus flower yoni portal and crown chakra.
- Put on background music that creates a safe, loving and sensual environment. For inspiration, check out my Slow and Sensual Playlist on Spotify or Sacred Marriage Meditation.
- Place your mirror where you can see your lotus flower yoni portal.
- Place your hands on your yoni. Breath slowly and deeply into your yoni. Root your Temple Body.
- Connect the roots of your lotus flower yoni portal with the rose quartz crystal in the center of the earth. Bring the earth energy up into your yoni.
- If you have some yummy oils, massage your vulva and labia, the outer areas of your yoni.
- Continue to explore and listen to your yoni, and how she would like to be touched. Connect the lips of your mouth with your yoni lips by exploring making sounds, sticking out your tongue, and releasing any tension in your jaw.
- As you gaze at her and explore the layers of your yoni with your fingers, notice how beautiful she is. Be gentle with any judgments that may arise. Use breath, movement and sound to release the judgments and keep returning to see the beauty of your yoni.
- Bring awareness to her as a portal for birthing and for receiving love through sexual play
- Journal: Allow her to speak to you through your journaling. In listening to your yoni, begin to dialogue with your yoni as the Sexual Priestess, writing the qualities, beauty you see, perhaps she tells you her name. Ask: How does she desire to be touched and loved? Is there anything she wants you to know? Where does she feel you have given away your power? Reflect on any new agreements from your womb truth and dialogue with your yoni to see if she wants to refine, realign or create any new agreements. How does she desire to be expressed in the world now?
- When you feel complete, place one hand on your yoni and one hand on your heart as you honor yourself and your unique journey as a Sexual Priestess.