Module Five – Wild Woman
Module 5 Workbook
VIDEO: Wild Woman Transmission with Phoenix
Wild Woman Daily Practices
Be with the Wild Woman, if only for a moment, each day this week.
– Reflect on the workbook questions in your daily journal.
– Collect your blood.
– Take time for yourself, without any distractions. Be in nature with the earth. Create a conscious container and commit to this week’s Wild Woman Ritual.
– Practice the Wild Woman Mantra each day when you want to listen deeply, feel rooted and come home to your body and truth.
Check in with yourself, what other support do you need to feel and experience your Wild Woman? This is one of the most vulnerable phases, be gentle and reach out and ask for any support you might need, whether its connecting with your spirit guides, practitioners (see resource list) and sisters.
VIDEO: Embrace Your Wild Woman Ritual
The invitation for this week is to watch the Wild Woman Ritual Video and create your own inspired ritual with your yoni egg and/or obsidian.
Temple Body Arts invites you to make life a ritual. A ritual is a tool and technology bridging the material world with the greater mystery and Divine Creative Spirit. Ritual creates a container of transformation and allows the space for mystical experiences in everyday life.
– Guidance for your Ritual –
This Wild Woman Ritual invites you to express your shadow and any hidden emotions that need to be felt and seen. Experience yourself, vulnerable, wild and raw. By creating a conscious container for the shadow to come through, you allow the energy to be transmuted into a healing art. Gather sage, incense or resins, blood or symbolic blood, knife or symbolic dagger to cut away, rattle or drum if you have one, dark colored shawl or veil, rock that fits in your hand, obsidian egg or stone to hold. Earth, dirt or mud if you are inside.
– Create Your Ritual –
– Begin with the yoni egg inside and/or holding an obsidian stone, sit in an upright position, visualize yourself as Wild Woman. The yoni egg anchors us into our intention.
– Infuse the egg with your intention; this can include inviting the shadow for you to witness and express, releasing and cutting away cords of past lovers, embracing and making space for your full sexual sovereignty. If there is anyone or anything you need to forgive, you can write a letter of forgiveness and connect with Quan Yin from our Awakening the Goddess Trimester.
– If possible, do your Ritual outside in nature where you can connect to earth and get messy. You will want privacy as well, it is important to feel safe to express deep and raw emotions through your voice and body. Store your energy with the womb cradle mudra from our Yoni Egg Awakening Module in the resources tab, once you are complete.
– Have your journal with you and reflect on the experience afterwards.
Yoni Egg Awakening for the Wild Woman & Waning Moon
The Wild Woman and waning moon phase is the perfect time to work with a yoni egg and the earth to absorb all old energy and release all that does not serve from your sacred womb and yoni. Out of the full moon and into the dark. We die and compost what no longer gives life.
If you feel called, I invite you to connect with obsidian for this phase. Obsidian is a hard dark volcanic rock with natural healing properties that help connect to truth, and form a protective shield from unwanted or negative energies. You can also work with an obsidian stone on your altar and with your yoni egg of choice.
Always listen to your body and inner guidance. Remember to connect with the Yoni Awakening Foundational written materials and video (see resources tab) at any time.
VIDEO: August 21 Sisterhood Call Recording
In this call of Birthing Sexual Sovereignty, we convene in a sacred circle of sisterhood to step into the Wild Woman archetype. We connect to the many different faces of the wise enchantress to integrate with the magic and space that lies within us.